Secure IR–marks printing is one of the basic methods of banknote protection against counterfeiting, applied to the most of world currencies. IR-marks are widely used for protection of securities, passports, certificates, duty stamps and other security printing documents.
By now, there has not been revealed full imitation of such an effect on counterfeited bank notes. It is technically impossible to imitate IR-protection by a primitive way, while the use of special equipment makes counterfeiting too expensive and economically unprofitable. So it is reliable.
1. 3.5" TFT High Resolution Colour Display LCD Screen.
2. High dialysis lens and high pixel image sensor.
3. Reliable image processing, humanism design of vision .
4. Light source of host: highlighted infrared LED, Suitable filter plate.
5. Intake of host: length(150mm), width (120mm).
Power: AC100-240 47-63Hz
Gross weight: 0.6KG